Aril Brikha copiato da Shlomi Aber?

Aril Brikha accusa pubblicamente tramite myspace l'israeliano Shlomi Aber di avergli copiato una delle sue prime produzioni Groove la chord(1998)in particolare lo shuffle mix contenuto nell'art of vengeance ep,producendo la traccia Efrat su Be as one,uscita un mese fa

questo l'atto di accusa di Aril Brikha:

groove la chord being copied..?
it has come to my attention that groove la chord on "the art of
vengeance ep"...my first big, and maybe the most important release in
my career has been copied by israeli artist shlomi aber.

after receiving an email from a listener who had noticed a certain
similarity to my track and his track "efrat", i went to check this
guy out on beatport and was surprised of the similarity, allthough
the quality on beatport leaves a lot to wish for.

after checking his myspace page out, and finding out he is a "friend"
of mine and then listening to the track, i cant come to another
conclusion that my original track, not only was being an inspiration
to his track, but also most likely sampled.

on the b-side of "art of vengeance ep" it was a version called "groove
la chord-shuffle mix". on this version the chords are placed not on
the "one" as the original, but offbeat...just like shlomi aber's
version of it. and unlike the original version, my other mix have the
chords just on their on in the end. which means no beats or anything,
unfortunatly all there and easy to sample.

apparently, as so nicely written in his bio...not only has dance music
chosen israel for its vacation. it has apparently also lost its
integrity there. granted i have alot to thank the early detroit sound
for my source of inspiration and 80's music...but i have during my
career never sampled anyone.

during the 10 years groove la chord has been out it has been,
according to colleagues and fans, an inspiration to many tracks and
nothing makes me more proud than that a track i made 1997 in my
bedroom, made such an impact on people and paved the way for where i
am now.

apart from this i have bumped into, lets call them "tributes" to the
original and also bootlegs. i wanted to get the ones that bootlegged
it and released it on vinyl but at least they stole my original track
and bootlegged it...not taking credit for it.

i find this incident a bit over the top where as not only have the
characteristics of my track , with the same chord, in the same key,
played the same way and with filter sweeps....and most likey actually
sampled, is being released as an original track of a person like
shlomi aber. its in my opinion the lowest way of pursuing their own careers.

i hope with this statement only that people that are buying and
supporting his music are aware of this since im not out to get any
money out of this. i just want people, especially the new generation
of listeners to know the truth.

as thom yorke once said..."i might be wrooooong"...but you decide for yourself ;)

regards,

aril brikha / art of vengeange music

link

ed ecco la risposta di Shlomi Aber:

Hi everyone
As some of you already know , I been accused by mr brikha in a ridiculous act.

I hope that all of you out there , who believes in me and my music , known the truth and understand its all
Cheap trick for self promotion from mr brikha, on mr aber’s back… aril, for your safe , be successful by your music ,not by posting.

I did respect you before this issue, But not anymore ,
you been an influence for many producers out there I guess , but as you never made your breakthrough , you trying
To do it in a dirty way.. its not going to work …it’s a tip for you , keep working hard , you may be there someday .. but when you do , be there because of your music
And not because childish tricks and unreasonable reason to post your name “out there on board ” to say im still relevant.

I Saw some people mentioning about some shuffle mix ,
which been used as an influence ..Which in this case I never heard off.

As I stated before , I got all the necessary physical and digital proof’s regards this issue .

and I confirm that I exercised legal actions again brikha trough my management , for putting out a falls accusations ,
I cant agree for such a thing , im ok if you want to say your opinion about my music … but never damaging my name
Unless you willing to face the results.

I understand where mr brikha come from , but his way of act of posting his black minded ideas all over then net before
Even coming and ask me directly about this matter, was a shame, a desperate act , showing him the real samples and
pre set was clearing all out .

Music is full with influenced as many of the examples we heard here before ,
Last year, the net was posted all over with people claiming that shinedoe – phunk , which was a huge hit ,
was originally sampled from my track “ Tel Aviv garden” It was a mad situation ,
even though I never felt the need to response to that or hade any public opinion on the matter ,
someone mentioned Patrick chardonet – eve by day and oxia – domino , or josh wink and lil luis examples .

Music is music , if both me and you used on the same pre set , its not a reason to play dirty and catch the boat for some free self promotion
On my back ….

Best
Shlomi aber

link

ecco i due pezzi in questione,giudicate voi...

Aril Brikha-Groove la chord


Shlomi Aber-Efrat

Commenti

Anonimo ha detto…
Che storie. Sentendo i samples..sì c'è una certa somiglianza di suoni ma non mi pare niente di clamoroso. E poi specie in questo genere di musica i campionamenti e i suoni usati similari sono frequentissimi. Sto con Aber!

Translate

Visualizzazioni ultimi 30 giorni

Post popolari in questo blog

Techno:storia,struttura e generi

Escursione Capo Gallo (Palermo): Salita al Semaforo dell'Eremita

Trekking dalla Gola del Furlo alla Testa del Duce e anello del Monte Pietralata

Dave Clarke@Time Warp 04-04-2009: tracklist

Vale il viaggio: Laghetto Rosso delle Conche (Isola d'Elba)

Trekking: anello delle Tre Croci del Monte Tezio

Escursione a piedi da Opicina a Miramare sulla Strada Napoleonica

Trekking: anello di Monte Acuto da Pian del Nese

Trekking ad anello da Montecoronaro alle Sorgenti del Savio

Trekking da Titignano alla Roccaccia, con vista sulle Gole del Forello, il Grand Canyon umbro